Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using this website. If you use this website, you are deemed to accept and agree to these Terms and Conditions. If you DO NOT ACCEPT these terms, do not use this website!
These GENERAL TERMS and CONDITIONS govern the relationship between "Club 360 Services" Ltd. (woodenfloorlondon.co.uk) and the Users of electronic (Internet) pages and services located on the domain www.woodenfloorlondon.co.uk and its subdomains (the Site (s)) and using the information and commercial services offered by woodenfloorlondon.co.uk (the Service (s) on the Site). In order to be able to use the Services of woodenfloorlondon.co.uk, the User registers on the Site, with which he agrees, fully accepts and undertakes to comply with these General Terms.
Club 360 Servicesis a company registered in England, with company registration number 11471382 and address 123 Jeremys Green London, N18 2ND.
By registering on the Site, the User confirms and declares his consent to the following:
• The information services on the Site are provided "as published".
• woodenfloorlondon.co.uk is not responsible for the accuracy of the published information.
• woodenfloorlondon.co.uk is not responsible and does not commit to deadlines for delivery of information about completed orders to the User, the status of his or other Users inquiries, questions and comments about products, product availability, as well as for damages and / or missed benefits and other losses of any kind and amount, occurred after, as a result of or due to use / impossibility of use (due to technical problems, prevention, decisions of the administrator, etc.) of the Site.
• woodenfloorlondon.co.uk is not responsible in case the use of the Site or materials from it for the user causes damage that requires repair or repair of equipment or loss of information, and all costs associated with the elimination of such damage are at the expense of the User.
• The on-line system for purchases through the Site reflects the availability of items at the time of the inspection, given the dynamics of trade, certain items and accessories may be published on the Site as "available" in the company's stores at the time of inspection. , to be exhausted on request and not to be ordered and delivered through the online store. In any case, woodenfloorlondon.co.uk confirms the possibility / impossibility of delivery of the goods ordered through the On-line system.
• It is possible for the parameters (term / method of delivery, etc.) of an order made through the On-line system to be changed, as woodenfloorlondon.co.uk is obliged to notify the User of the changes made to the e-mail and / or telephone provided by him. for contacts and / or in another appropriate way, no later than the moment of sending the User the message for delivery of the confirmed order to the address of the user.
• To use the services of the Site, the User must access the World Wide Web directly or through other devices that have access to Web-based content, providing all necessary access to the World Wide Web equipment, including computer, modem or other means of access to the Internet. woodenfloorlondon.co.uk is not responsible for any interference or technical problems hindering the use of the Site due to the quality of the computer equipment operated by the User.
• When registering on the Site, the User provides true, accurate, current and complete information necessary for the sale by filling in all mandatory fields of the registration form.
• woodenfloorlondon.co.uk is not responsible for incorrect and / or incorrectly executed order, in case the User provides incorrect, inaccurate, outdated or incomplete information, and also has the right to deny further access to part or all of the services, offered on the Site.
• To receive information through the provided contact methods for products and services of woodenfloorlondon.co.uk, in case he does not want to receive such information. The user should explicitly refuse to receive the same through the inquiry and contact forms specified on the Site.
4. Presented goods and services on the Site.
The information about the goods on the Site is divided into types of groups and subgroups;
The page (link) to each item listed on the Site provides information about the price, the main characteristics of the product and additional information aimed at helping to make an informed choice by users when buying the product. woodenfloorlondon.co.uk is not responsible for inaccuracies in the description of the product, which do not relate to the main characteristics of the product and does not claim the completeness of the information provided.
woodenfloorlondon.co.uk reserves the right to publish names, models and other information about goods in English or another language when:
a) There is a danger with the translation and loss of valuable information about the characteristics of the goods;
b) There is no generally accepted unambiguous terminology in England;
(c) The product itself is a medium of information in English or another language, for example, software, music and films in English or another language;
All prices listed on the site are in English Pound GBP and VAT included. In case the product has several parameters, the prices for each of the parameters are indicated on the page. woodenfloorlondon.co.uk has the right at any time and without notice to make changes in the published products, services, prices and other characteristics of the goods and Users are considered informed of these changes from the date of publication. The information for some of the published products may not be updated, but in all cases the Users will be notified in case of an order on the Site with an on-line purchase form before their delivery for out-of-date information on the Site related to the ordered products. Some of the information published on the Site may relate to products or services that are not offered and are not currently available.
5. Purchase of goods and / or services from the Site www.woodenfloorlondon.co.uk
The user has the right to order all goods and services listed on the Site of woodenfloorlondon.co.uk. When placing the order, the User has the right to choose the type, brand and model of goods and their quantity, terms of payment, method and terms of delivery, according to the options offered on the Site.
At any time before the final confirmation of the order by filling in the form for on-line purchases, the User has the right to make changes in the selected goods and services.
When placing an order on the Site, the User enters into contractual relations with Club 360 Services for purchase and sale of the selected item, regulated by these General Terms and Conditions, and the order is considered approved after receiving confirmation from woodenfloorlondon.co.uk, containing all the above parameters and according to the instructions provided on the Site;
woodenfloorlondon.co.uk has the right to change the prices indicated on the Site at its discretion, at any time and without being obliged to notify the Users in advance. The User is obliged to pay the price that was indicated on the Site during the order, regardless of whether it is lower or higher than the updated price. In case of technical errors in the information published on the Site, as a result of which the order cannot be executed, woodenfloorlondon.co.uk has the right to refuse the execution of the order and does not owe any compensation to the User, except refund of amounts paid and / or deposited by the user. for the canceled order, if any.
8. Refusal of purchased goods. Complaints
8.1. The user has the right to make a complaint or return a product purchased from the e-shop within 14 working days of receiving the product.
8.2. The consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract concluded by him and to return the ordered products on the basis of art. 55, para. 1 of the CPA within 14 working days of receipt of the goods without due compensation or penalty and without stating a reason, as the costs of return are at his expense. The User must inform the Provider about the refusal by opening the order to which it applies in the "My Account" section and perform the necessary actions in the "Return of Goods" section, which is located at the bottom of the order.
8.2.1. In case of withdrawal from the contract, the User is obliged to return the purchased goods in undamaged commercial form and with preserved original packaging and label within 10 working days from the expiration of the withdrawal period.
8.2.2. Upon return of the goods due to withdrawal from the contract, if the User has paid for the goods, the Supplier refunds the full amount paid to the bank account specified by him within 15 / fifteen / days of return of the goods or issues a credit notice in the amount of the goods without delivery price. Amounts are not refunded until the User returns the goods and / or the goods have a damaged commercial appearance and are not returned with the preserved original packaging and label. Products that are a set must be returned as such. The box and packaging are considered part of it.
For the purposes of the contract, the "voucher" and the "credit notice" are electronic equivalents of monetary value.
8.3. The recipient may make a claim for the delivered goods when the delivered goods do not comply with the agreement between the parties to the contract of sale.
8.3.1. The discrepancy in the agreement between the parties may be expressed in ascertained:
production defects of the delivered goods;
shortages of parts of the goods;
damage to the goods during transportation, violations of the physical integrity of the packaging and its contents
the delivered goods do not correspond to the ordered ones.
8.3.2. Complaints are accepted from the customer profile at the e-mail address of the Provider. The complaint indicates the number (code) of the order and the catalog number of the product. The manner of return of the purchased goods is specified, as well as the manner of return of the amount paid for it.
8.3.3. In case of a complaint, the User can choose between the following options:
1. Replacement of the specific item for the same without defects in case one is available, and the replacement will be made according to the conditions and restrictions of a simple order
2. Return of the goods against refund of the price paid to a specified bank account or against issuance of a credit notice worth the amount paid for the goods.
8.2.4. The refund of the fully paid amount is made to a bank account specified by the User within 15 / fifteen / working days from the filing of the complaint and in case the goods are returned within 10 / ten / working days from the filing of the complaint.
Amounts are not refunded until the User returns the goods. If the goods are not returned within the specified period, the claim does not take effect.
The returned purchased goods must be in undamaged commercial form and with preserved original packaging and label, unless the claim under the terms of item 3 of Art. 8.3.1. Products that are a set must be returned as such. The box and packaging to protect the product are considered part of it.
8.4. The Supplier is not obliged to accept the returned goods, and does not owe compensation to the User in the following cases:
when the request is for the replacement of a purchased product with another with different characteristics or a different type of product.
the goods have been returned due to a refusal or complaint made within a period exceeding the 14 working days provided for in Art. 8.1. from the working day following the date of concluding the contract.
returned under the terms of Article 8.2. of the general conditions the product is not in the form and condition in which it was delivered (in the original packaging with all labels attached and with all accompanying documents).
8.5. In all cases, the costs of return, re-shipment are at the expense of the Customer, except for the cases of 8.3.1, in which the Supplier will bear the costs of delivery.
9. Warranty service
woodenfloorlondon.co.uk is not responsible for any lack of compliance of the consumer goods with the contract of sale, which exists upon delivery of the goods and occurs within two years after delivery.
A commercial guarantee is any obligation assumed by the trader or the manufacturer to the consumer in addition to his obligation under this law to ensure compliance of the goods with the contract of sale, to refund the amount paid or to replace or repair the goods, or to provide other related services. with the goods, when it does not meet the specifications or possibly other requirements not related to the conformity of the goods with the contract of sale specified in the application for a commercial guarantee or in the relevant advertisement made at the time of conclusion or before the contract.
The User may not claim and lose his rights under the provided Commercial Guarantee:
(a) in the event of a lost guarantee card;
b) in case of an attempt to carry out repairs and eliminate non-compliance by a person or service center not authorized by woodenfloorlondon.co.uk;
(c) in the event of damage caused by improper operation;
(d) in the event of a breach of the physical integrity of the product;
(e) in the case of chemical and / or other effects not related to the normal operation of the product;
The products and services listed on this Site are limited only to the General Terms and Conditions and information specified on the Site, without providing any guarantees beyond those specified, including commercial and targeted. The obligations of woodenfloorlondon.co.uk regarding the products and services offered on this Site are regulated by the respective agreements with the importers and / or distributors of the presented products.
woodenfloorlondon.co.uk has the right to unilaterally change all conditions for delivery of the provided goods and any other information published on the Site without prior notice to the User.
woodenfloorlondon.co.uk reserves the right to send the User messages related to new products and services, promotions and / or changes in the conditions and methods of delivery of the provided goods and any other information published on the Site woodenfloorlondon.co.uk administers this The Site and its application is valid only for the territory of the England. is invalid.
Questions, inquiries and consultations of the User can be made on-line through the Site of woodenfloorlondon.co.ukg on the form for questions and inquiries, or through an associate from the On-line department on 020 3582 0640, within the working hours: from 9:30 to 18: 00 hours, Monday to Friday.
These General Terms and Conditions may be updated at any time, and their publication on the Site is considered to notify users of changes. When using the Site of woodenfloorlondon.co.uk, the Users are obliged to comply with these General Terms and Conditions, as well as the legislation of England applicable to the goods and services provided on the Site, including international law.
THE USER AGREES TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USING THE SERVICES OF woodenfloorlondon.co.uk
BY CLICKING (CLICKING) ON EACH OBJECT, LINK OR BUTTON ON THE woodenfloorlondon.co.uk SITE, AS WELL AS WITH A LINK TO THE PRESENT GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS)
A 15% re-stocking charge applies on all stock items in good condition, returned with the original invoice and within 30 days of delivery. Packs of wood must be unopened. Collections will incur a £20 charge.