At Club 360 Services Ltd, we understand that your privacy is very important to you. That’s why we are committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of all users of our websites, apps and any other services we provide (“our Services").
All the collected information is kept securely and privately.
We use the following information (provided by the user):
- Personal name
- Phone number
- Email address
- Physical address
- Service-related information
- Browsing history while you're using the website
Why do we need this information:
All personal information is required to make a proper communication, unique offer, and to provider the necessary services or products to the exact person and address. For business clients, we may need company details for the invoice.
We do not require and use any other personal information
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
• Keeping you signed in
• Understanding how you use our website
• Quote request submission and/or contact form submission details
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality - Club 360 Services Ltd uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising - Club 360 Services Ltd uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Club 360 Services Ltd sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you
visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on
- Site submission forms related information
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 020 3883 2307
Or write to us at: 123 Jeremys Green London, N18 2ND
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Club 360 Services Ltd has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner's Office.
Club 360 Services
Company registration number: 11471382
Address: 123 Jeremys Green London, N18 2ND