Unfinished Solid Oak Scotia Beading, 19x19 mm, 2.0 m
Solid oak scotia beading in 2.0 meters length - normally fixed to the skirting board to cover the expansion gap at the edge of the flooring. Very effective comes unfinished, so it can be matched to the colour and finish of the floors.
- Dimensions: 19 x 19 mm
- Length: 2000 mm
Unika PVA D3 Adhesive, 500 g
PVA D3 Adhesive is a water-based PVA adhesive specially formulated for the installation of tongue and groove flooring. It is very easy to apply and is clear and waterproof once dry.
Unfinished Oak Stair Nosing 15 mm, 2.7 m
Unfinished Solid Oak Stair Nosing, 15 mm, 2.7 m. Available in 2 sizes - 0.9 m and 2.7 m, 26 mm height and 60 mm width.
Timbertech2 Silver Plus Flooring Underlay, 3 mm, 10 sqm
Timbertech2 Silver Plus is high quality acoustic underlay with 3 mm thick rubber and a built-in silver vapour barrier film and backing fleece. Product is ideal for engineered wood flooring laid over relatively smooth subfloor in domestic and contract installations.
- Laminated with a silver vapour barrier - protects against moisture migration from the subfloor
- Backing fleece on one side
- Ultra heavy mass stability and enhanced stay-put quality
- Superior sound energy absorption and performance properties
- Ideal for use in: Living rooms, Dining rooms, Bedrooms
Duralay Timbermate Silentfloor Gold Wood Floor & Laminate Underlay
Built-in Hydravoil vapour barrier, Excel Underlay will protect against moisture ( not exceeding 75% RH) when used in conjunction with Vapourstop Tape
Roll size - 15 square metres
Thickness - 4.20 mm
1. Improved sound insulation
2. Prevent moisture damage
3. Excellent heat insulation
4. Dust stop
5. Superb subfloor
6. Easy to fit
TimberTech Neo Acoustic Flooring Underlay, 5 mm, 8 sqm
TimberTech Neo Acoustic Flooring Underlay, 5 mm, 8 sqm is an ultra thick, extremely dense, ultra heavy duty sponge rubber underlay with a high-density fleece and reinforced kraft paper backing offering maximum durability and superior sound proofing qualities. It is a heavyweight crumb rubber underlay with outstanding noise reduction.
TimberTech Acoustic Neo Flooring Underlay has an exceptional impact sound insulation level of 26 dB - making the room a better place to be.
The gold vapour barrier stops moisture from rising up from the sub-floor. Your floor will always be supported, reducing the wear and tear.
It's suitable for any installation - including commercial use. It helps smooth out uneven subfloor areas, making your floor last longer.
TimberTech Neo Acoustic is made with rubber from recycled car tyres, which means old tyres don't go into landfill - so it's better for the planet.
Supplied per roll of 8 m2.
Tradition Foam Flooring Underlay, 2 mm, 10 sqm
Standard foam underlay with 2 mm thickness for use with laminate and engineered flooring.
Length = 10 m
Width = 1m
Duralay Heatflow Underlay For Wood Floors with Underfloor Heating
Duralay Heatflow underlay uses the Duralay's Thermylin™ process. It is specifically designed for use with normally operated underfloor heating systems (those that produce floor surface temperatures of not more than 29 degrees centigrade for central areas and 35 degrees centigrade for peripheral areas)
- Thickness: 2.75 mm
- Coverage: 15 sqm
- Noise Reduction: 21db
Bona R848 Flexible Silane Based Adhesive, 15 kg
Bona R848 is an elastic one-component silane-based adhesive designed for the installation of engineered or solid wood floors (solid wood floors up to 190 mm wide boards).
- 1-component, easy to handle
- Excellent initial “green grab” means the flooring stays in place
- Rapid shear strength development – Flooring is ready for furniture and foot traffic in one day
- Water and solvent-free, nearly no swelling of the wood
- Good adhesion to almost all substrates and timber materials, splashed material can be easily removed
- Firm texture – retains trowel pattern
- Easy to clean – Will not harm the finish on pre-finished trim and floors; will not stain hands